Thursday, July 17, 2008

>some things to start us off


She looks so awkward pulling aside the curtain, not sure what will be there or what the outcome will be. Apprehensive, but curious.

Beginnings are always awkward. How do I start this off? Should I be groundbreaking?
I'm going to be honest, the probability of me being groundbreaking is not likely. However, what I can offer you is some entertainment and hopefully conversation.

I'd like to start off with some current events in my life.
1. I am reading a book called Dry by Augusten Burroughs.
2. I am on the look out for new music. I recently purchased Slow Club from iTunes; is liking.
3. I watched 2 movies: a) Death at a Funeral (brilliant), b) Charlie Bartlett (the Ferris Bueller for this generation)
4. I have been purchasing many things, particularly of the clothing sort. I hope to post images of what I have bought.
5. I have also purchased a new camera as mine broke last year in Copenhagen. I hope to start taking more photos and post them here.

This is all I have to say at this current moment.
xo
js.

No comments: